If you are leaving the country you may be able to transfer your pension rights outside the UK, if the receiving scheme is either an HMRC Registered Pension Scheme or a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme.

The normal time limits apply equally to overseas transfers. You should write to us for more information. Contact Us