Form(s) for non-BOSS students

Please note: The forms on this page are solely for continuing students who haven't reapplied for their NHS bursary and additional allowances in 2012/13 through the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS). In order to view these forms, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.

BOSS students should complete the following through their BOSS account:

  • Application for Disabled Students' Allowance
  • Application for Dependants' Allowance
  • Change of Address
  • Change of Bank Details
  • Change of Personal Circumstances

If you are a non-BOSS student and need a form for one of the circumstances listed above, please contact us through one of the methods listed below.

1. Email

2. Send an SMS saying "FORM REQUEST" to 07860 033056. We will then call you to obtain more details.

3. Call us direct on 0300 330 1345.

You should make sure you include the following information if you contact us by email (or have it to hand if you call or SMS us):

• Name
• Address
• Reference number
• Email address
• The type of form you require e.g. change of address form

The team will deal with your request and issue the form to you via email.

Academic Year 2012/13


You may be able to get help with your travel and accommodation costs whilst on a practice placement. Please make sure you read our guidance notes before making a claim.

Practice Placement Expenses Claim Form


If you incur childcare costs and wish to apply for the childcare allowance please download

Application for Childcare Allowance

Financial Declarations

Academic Year 2012/13


If your parents or spouse/partners income has dropped by 15% or more compared to the previous tax year your Bursary may be reassessed.

PSM CI (Current Income Re-Assessment Form)


You need this form if you do not have a form P60 or a week 52 payslip.

PSM60 (Confirmation of Pay)


You need this form if you are self-employed, a company director or have income from land, property or furnished lettings.

PSM65 (Declaration of Self Assessment Income)


You need this form if you are paying into a personal pension plan (not a company pension scheme). Please note tax relief must be quoted.

PSM90 (Confirmation of Personal Pension Contributions Paid)