The dental practice written complaints data collection (KO41b) is open.
It is a statutory and contractual requirement for primary care providers to declare brief details of complaints associated with their NHS care by submitting a KO41b return.
You must complete the data for your contract(s) by 11:59pm on Saturday 30 October.
Hints and tips to help you complete your KO41b
To help you submit your KO41b, we've pulled together some hints and tips:
- you need to submit a KO41b for each contract you hold
- you'll need your contract number(s) to start your KO41b
- submit data for complaints made by, or on behalf of, patients between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021
- complete your KO41b submission using our online form
- submit your KO41b before 11:59pm on Saturday 30 October 2021
You can find your contract number(s) in Compass.