The first time you apply for any element of LSF in each year of study, you'll need to provide us with a copy of your student finance letter. We will not return any student finance letters.
Once you have registered for an LSFAS account, you will be able to:
- apply for funding elements of LSF as long as you are eligible
- update your personal details including your bank account
- print off your student coversheet
- check your scheduled payments
Once you have registered for an account, you'll keep that throughout your studies and won't need to create a new one.
Sending your evidence to us
When you send any correspondence to us, including application forms and evidence, remember:
- your student coversheet - this allows to us allocate the mail to your account and helps speed up processing
- a pre-paid self-addressed envelope so we can return your documents to you
We cannot accept any correspondence or applications hand delivered to us. Use the post and the correct address for the element you're applying for
Withdrawing from your course
If you're withdrawing from your course, either temporarily or permanently, inform your university and then let us know by selecting the ‘Withdraw/Interrupt from course’ link in your LSF account.