Here you can access the Learning Support Fund Application System (LSFAS) to register your account, apply for funding and update your details.
The first time you apply for any element of LSF in each year of study you will need to provide us with a copy of your student finance letter. Please note we will not return any student finance letters.
Once you have registered for an LSFAS account, you will be able to:
- apply for funding elements of LSF as long as you are eligible
- update your personal details including your bank account
- print off your student coversheet
- check your scheduled payments
Don't forget, once you have registered for an account you'll keep that throughout your studies and won't need to create a new one.
Sending your evidence to us
When you send any correspondence to us, including application forms and evidence, please remember the following:
- your student coversheet - this allows to us allocate the mail to your account and helps speed us processing
- a pre-paid self-addressed envelope so we can return your documents to you
- we cannot accept any correspondence or applications hand delivered to us, please use the post and the correct address for the element you are applying for