In the Member Hub you'll find all the information you need about being a member of the NHS Pension Scheme.
If you work for the NHS and you are not in the Scheme, you can find out how to join.
If you have a change of circumstances
There may be changes in your circumstances that can affect your pension.
Find out what to do if you:
- want to leave or take a break from the Scheme
- are going through a divorce or dissolving a civil partnership
- want to nominate someone to receive your pension benefits if you die
- want to apply to receive bereavement benefits
- want to change your personal details
Find out about:
- contributions to your pension based on your pensionable pay
- transferring a previous pension into the scheme
- increasing your pension
Preparing for retirement
Keep up to date by subscribing to our:
It’s important that you tell us about a change of address or personal details so we can keep our records up to date.
If we are unable to contact you we may use the services of a 3rd party to check the address shown on your credit history record to see if the address they hold is more up to date.
This will leave a 'soft trace' on your credit record and will be visible to you if you access your credit report.
This does not affect your credit rating.