In the Member Hub you'll find all the information you need about being a member of the NHS Pension Scheme.
If you work for the NHS and you are not in the Scheme, you can find out how to join.
Your NHS Pension claim updateStart now
The service is for members. It should only be used if you have recently submitted the 'Claim your NHS Pension' (AW8 / AW8P) form.
If you have a change of circumstances
There may be changes in your circumstances that can affect your pension.
Find out what to do if you:
- want to leave or take a break from the Scheme
- are going through a divorce or dissolving a civil partnership
- want to nominate someone to receive your pension benefits if you die
- want to apply to receive bereavement benefits
- want to change your personal details
Find out about:
- contributions to your pension based on your pensionable pay
- transferring a previous pension into the scheme
- increasing your pension
Preparing for retirement
Keep up to date by subscribing to our:
It’s also important that you tell us about a change of address or personal details so we can keep our records up to date.