You’ll help to create digital products and services that people prefer to use over other options and words play a big part in that. You’ll draft content to make sure it meets the needs of our users.
- understand user centred design process, identify and articulate user needs
- scope, commission, write, edit and publish accurate digital content
- write needs of users as clearly, simply and efficiently as possible
- use plain simple English, optimised for web/mobile device/social media and in-line to GDS design principles
- use clear, clean, crisp content
- take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- make informed decisions of best way to present complex information to users
- understand and incorporate results of user testing
- proactively identify ways to improve content to iteratively improve the product
- make sure our customer journey is the best it can be
How to apply
You must apply before 6pm on 11 March 2018.