You’ll help to create digital products and services that people prefer to use over other options. Words play a big part in that. You’ll draft content to make sure it meets the needs of our users.
You’ll need to:
- understand the design process focused around the user
- identify and articulate user needs
- decide, write, edit and publish accurate digital content
- write needs of users as clearly, simply and efficiently as possible
- use plain simple English, optimised for web/mobile device/social media and in line to Government Digital Service (GDS) design standards
- use clear, clean, concise content
- take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- make informed decisions of best way to present complex information to users
- understand results of user testing and iterate this into content
- identify ways to improve content to iteratively improve the product
- make sure our user journey is the best it can be and meets all the user needs
How to apply
You can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com before 6pm on 31 January 2019.