You’ll be working in an exciting, fast-paced digital environment, learning about agile ways of working and project delivery.
You’ll work under the direction of an experienced Lead Delivery Manager as part of a multi-disciplinary, digital delivery team using agile methods to deliver services that matter to our users.
You’ll need to:
- facilitate agile ceremonies and use agile best practice to build an effective, collaborate and self-organising team
- provide leadership and protect the delivery team, empowering them and enabling them to move at pace
- help to plan and prioritise work in line with the defined service roadmap
- help the delivery team to identify, track and remove blockers
- track finances and report on the progress of the delivery team
- make sure good appropriate governance is in place
- take part in our Delivery Manager Community and share learning
How to apply
You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on 31 January 2019.