You'll be responsible for the day-to-day reactive and proactive support of the platforms that host the critical NHSBSA Production services.
You'll need to:
- provide support for Cloud platforms, using your initiative to ensure the availability and stability of NHSBSA services to clinicians, NHS bodies and citizens
- analyse technical / statistical data and resolving complex issues when performance is impaired and escalating when necessary
- develop, update and implement scripts to build Cloud platforms, and deploy applications to those platforms using the appropriate software and tools
- create and maintain platform security at all levels, making sure that the correct level of access is granted to maintain the security of the systems in accordance with NHSBSA security principles and processes.
- develop and implement standards of best practice in the use of Cloud platforms within the organisation, make recommendations and challenge and persuade others when standards are not followed or opinions differ
- carry out housekeeping and monitoring activities to proactively identify, diagnose and resolve issues before they impact NHSBSA internal and external services
- maintain Cloud security, availability, performance and capacity management and associated tasks
How to apply
You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on 31 January 2019.