You'll help to develop software for our digital applications and services.
You'll need to:
- build the software system
- work with:
- Technical Architects to give feedback on their designs before implementing them to bring the system to life
- Business analysts to understand the requirements of the system
- use feedback from testers to investigate and resolve technical issues
- write unit tests that validate code functions as expected
- take responsibility for making sure applications are:
- stable, robust and reliable within the resource limits the business allows
- maintainable so that the systems I build can be supported and expanded in future
- take part in the developer community regarding code and quality standards, reviews and best practice and to learn from our experiences
How to apply
You can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com before 6pm on 31 January 2019.