You'll help to enhance the user satisfaction of our systems by improving usability, ease of use and accessibility.
You'll need to:
- identify creative ways to improve the experience for users
- review user journeys from start to finish
- support the Interaction Designers in the design of transactions through the Discovery, Alpha, Beta and Live project phases
- approve the design of our organisations digital services for usability, accessibility and consistency with other services
- represent the user to make sure that their voice is heard whenever design decisions are made
- participate in the design community which owns design patterns for our digital services
- collaborate with other communities and practices ensuring consistent and appropriate use of technologies
How to apply
You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on 31 January 2019.