Before you contact us, please have a look at the information on this website or use the Ask Us function; your answer could already be within our pages.
‘Ask Us’ enables you to get answers to questions you may have about the NHS Pension Scheme. Just click on the icon to the left. The system can be used to get an answer to queries 24 hours a day, seven days a week without the need to call the helpline. If you cannot find the answer in the 'Ask Us' pages you will be given the opportunity to contact us via email.
The telephone number for our member helpline is: 0300 3301 346.
If you are calling from outside the UK please call on 0044 191 279 0571.
Before you contact us please check the processing times for April below.
|Sub Award Officer
|Sub Awards Practitioner
|Death Gratuity Officer
|Death Gratuity Practitioner
|Death Widow(ers) Officer
|Death Widow(ers) Practitioner
|Death Child Allowance Officer
|Death Child Allowance Practitioner
|Estimate - Practitioner
|Estimate - Officer
|Pensions on Divorce CETV
|Transfer In - Estimate
|Transfer Out - Estimate
|Transfer Out - Payment
|TV-5 Year Rejoiners
- If you wish to opt out of the Scheme the form SD502 is available to download here. If you do not have the facility to download or print this form please contact the Members Helpline to request application form SD502.
- Members requiring an estimate of your benefits - Total Reward Statement/Annual Benefit Statements provide information on your pension benefits. More information can be found here. If a statement is not available, please contact your pension/payroll/HR department/practice manager for an estimate of your retirement benefits as the majority of employers have access to an online retirement modelling tool that is available 24/7. If your employer does not have access to this service, or you are a deferred member, please either request an estimate via the 'Ask Us' function or call the member helpline.
- Note to members about third-party members consent - Change from February 2012
- If you are a deferred member of the NHS Pension Scheme approaching age 60 and you require an AW8P application form to claim your benefits then please click here.
- If you wish to inform us of a change in address you need to print off and complete this form and send it to NHS Pensions at the address below. Please note we cannot accept these details via email due to Data Protection regulations.
Freedom of Information requests - Click here to view our process, information we have previously released and to submit your request.
Employer's contact information can be found here.
Please note: The NHS Business Services Authority may contact you to seek feedback on our customer services to determine ways for us to improve them in future.