NHS Jobs is the official online recruitment service for the NHS in England and Wales, with:
- over 30,000 jobs posted each month
- 4.3 million job applications between April 2017 and April 2018
- over 700,000 new applicants signing up to the site in 2017
Our users include:
- over 11 million jobseekers
- 828 NHS organisations
- 5,430 GPs
- 88 local authorities
- 209 social enterprises
- 282 other health-related bodies
We provide the current NHS Jobs service in partnership with Methods, Jobsite and Cwm Taf (Welsh Health Board).
What we offer
We aim to be the recruitment tool of choice for NHS organisations.
We cater for the recruitment journey from creating a vacancy to signing a contract of employment. NHS Jobs advertises for over 350 role types, including:
- administration and clerical
- medical and surgical
- executive roles
Jobseekers can use the current NHS Jobs service to search and apply for vacancies. The site offers features such as:
- the option to create and save custom job searches
- saving previous applications to reduce time when applying for new jobs
- job notifications by email
Visit the current NHS Jobs website.
Employers can use NHS Jobs for all stages of the recruitment process, including:
- creating and advertising vacancies
- longlisting and shortlisting candidates
- scheduling interviews
- recording pre-employment checks
Visit the NHS Jobs employers website.