It’s quick and easy for you to:
- challenge your enquiry letter
- challenge your Penalty Charge Notice
- pay your Penalty Charge Notice
All you need to do is answer a few simple questions. It should take less than 5 minutes.
To pay your Penalty Charge Notice, you'll need a debit or credit card.
Who can challenge?
You can only make a challenge if you:
- were entitled to claim free NHS prescriptions or free or reduced-cost NHS dental treatment, or you had a valid prescription prepayment certificate at the time
- think you have an exceptional reason not to pay, and can show that you did not act wrongfully or with any lack of care
We won’t usually accept a challenge if your exemption certificate had expired, or you feel that you were misadvised by your doctor or pharmacy staff.