This page provides the links for both continuing and new students and applies to students who are studying on one of these healthcare courses:
- Dental Therapy/Dental Hygiene
- Nursing (adult, child, mental health, learning disability, joint nursing/social work)
- Occupational therapy
- Operating department practitioner
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Radiography (diagnostic and therapeutic)
- Speech and language therapy
Changes to bursary funding
For courses starting:
- on or before 31 July 2017 you can still apply for an NHS bursary
- on or after 1 August 2017, have a look at the page for courses starting after 1 August 2017 to see if you should apply for a student loan.
We are currently updating our student guides for the 2017/18 academic year, please check back soon.