Information for students who are eligible for an NHS Bursary
This page provides information for students in receipt of an NHS Student Bursary:
- Students who started their course before 1 August 2017 (continuing students)
- Medical and Dental Students
- Students who fall under the transitional arrangements category for 2017/18; Postgraduate, Part-time, Dental Therapy and Dental Hygiene courses starting between 1 August 2017 and 31 July 2018
You can find out:
- if you’re eligible for a bursary
- what help you could get
- when the application deadlines are
- how to apply
- when you’ll get your bursary
If you already have a bursary, you can:
You can also contact us.
If you are returning to study on or after 1 August 2017, please check with your university to see if you are eligible to return on an NHS Bursary or whether you should apply to the Student Loans Company for tuition fees and maintenance loans.