Skip to main content Skip to footer

Student Services

If you're an eligible pre-registration student studying on a healthcare, medical, dental or social work course, you may be able to get support with student finance. Visit our student services website to find out what you're entitled to and how to apply.

We're responsible for assessing and paying:

  • the Learning Support Fund
  • NHS bursaries
  • social work bursaries

We administer NHS bursaries on behalf of the Department of Health and Social Care.

We also administer the Educational Support Grant which provides funding for social work practice placements.