Skip to main content Skip to footer

SFE payments

The payments we make to dental providers are made in accordance with the relevant Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE).

Personal payments

In England you can apply for a personal payment under the SFE for:

  • maternity/paternity or adoptive parents leave
  • long term sickness
  • non-domestic rates reimbursement

You’ll need to complete the relevant form.


SFE business rates change briefing (PDF: 91KB)

You can view more information about SFE payments.

If you’re applying for reimbursement of travel and/or subsistence for approved Section 63 courses, or if your claim relates to adding a foundation dentist to your contract, send your form to your area team. Do not send to NHS Dental Services as this will delay your application.