For the first time, NHS Pensions are hosting GP member events. Each session will be two hours long and include presentations on the following topics:
- Which GP certificate – An overview of the different types of GPs and which certificates need to be completed.
- Journey of a member – A journey a GP can follow in multiple schemes and scenarios.
- GP retirement – The process for a GP to follow when retiring.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session.
The events will be held on the following dates in July 2022:
- Tuesday July 5 2022, 12-2pm - GP Event 'Which Certificate' 5 July 2022
- Wednesday July 6 2022, 12-2pm - GP Event 'Journey of a Member' 6 July 2022
- Thursday July 7 2022, 12-2pm - GP Event 'GP Retirement' 7 July 2022
- Tuesday July 26 2022, 12-2pm - GP Event 'Which Certificate' 26 July 2022
- Wednesday July 27 2022, 12-2pm - GP Event 'Journey of a Member' 27 July 2022
- Thursday July 28 2022, 12-2pm - GP Event 'GP Retirement' 28 July 2022
If you are unable to attend on the dates above, we will also be hosting further events later in the year. Places are limited so please book your space soon.