We're currently working to migrate a number of reports from ISP to ePACT2 and the new public facing portal ‘Catalyst’.
We're removing access to a number of reports currently viewed via ISP on Friday 11 January 2019 in preparation of the migration. The reports will not be available until the reports have been refreshed with the November 2018 data during January 2019. The reports will be made available via ePACT2 for registered users of ISP and via Catalyst – Public Insight Portal for Guest users of ISP.
- Volume Comparators
- Cost Comparators
- CD Comparators
- CD Analysis*
- Potential Generic Savings
- Specialist Drugs
- Repeat Dispensing % Cost and Items
- Out of Hours of Care
- Programme Budget Categories
- Prescribing Analysis (PAR)*
- Practice Detailed Prescribing Information (PDPI)*
- Personally Administered items*
- NHS England Items and Fees
- Practice Items
- PCO List Size and GP Count
- Practice List Size and GP Count
*Registered users only
Reports (Data Download files) that will not be migrated to ePACT2 or Catalyst and will continue to be accessed via ISP are:
- Demographic Data
- Drug Data
- Prescribing Data
However, in order to facilitate the migration of the data behind the reports being moved to the new platform, we'll need to remove access to the following downloads.
Access will be reinstated once November 2018 data is released which is currently scheduled for 17 January 2019.
Reports that will continue to be accessed via ISP are:
- Contractor Details
- Dispensing Practice Name and Address
- Pharmacy Contract
PD2 has been retired.