The NHS Business Services Authority is responsible for this service.
Why we process your information
We’ll use the information you give in this application to:
- manage your payment
- help plan and make improvements to NHS services
By law, we must process this information to be able to provide this service.
We will ask you for:
- information to identify you and the payment needed
- credit/debit card details to process your payment
Your information will not be transferred outside the UK
Sharing your personal information
The information you provide will only be held by our payment provider, who meets all card security requirements. We receive proof that payment was successful but not your card details.
We will not share your information with any other organisations or individuals, unless they have a legal right to it.
Keeping your personal information
We will delete your personal data from our systems and files no later than 7 years from when you make your final payment.
The information you provided will be managed as required by Data Protection law.
You have the right to request:
- and recieve a copy of the information the NHSBSA holds about you
- your information be changed if you believe it was not correct at the time you provided it
- that your information be deleted if you believe we are keeping it for longer than necessary
Find out more about your rights and how we process information.
Find out more about the cookies we use when you use our online services