We offer a range of employment opportunities and we're striving to achieve 'employer of choice' status. Our commitment to this is demonstrated through our equality and diversity policies and our core value of treating everyone fairly and with respect.
We're also committed to maximising the contribution of our people by offering a number of relevant learning and development opportunities (including accredited programmes).
Equality and diversity
As an equal opportunities employer we actively encourage applications from people with disabilities.
If you have a disability and have claimed a guaranteed interview, you only need to meet the essential qualifying criteria for the job you have applied for at the application and selection testing stages of the recruitment process. You will automatically be invited to the final stage.
Two Ticks disability symbol users
As a disability symbol user we make five commitments:
- We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- We will discuss with employees who have disabilities what we and they can do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- We will make every effort when employees develop a disability to make sure that they stay in employment
- We will take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make our commitment work
- We will review the five commitments every year to see what has been achieved. We will plan ways to improve and we will let employees know about progress and future plans