We work with you to maximise the potential of your human resources and support you in meeting your statutory and contractual obligations.
Our service is primarily email-based and delivered by CIPD qualified advisers with expert knowledge on all aspects of employment law, case management, HR policy and process, and best practice.
We also deliver a nationally-recognised, independently-assessed, job evaluation service for both Agenda for Change and Executive Senior Manager frameworks.
Full advisory service
We work in partnership with organisational leads to understand your HR Advisory requirements and provide professional advisory services, which may include the following:
- Advice about salary upon appointment, incremental dates, service history, and associated benefits.
- Impact assess changes in employment law and case law towards the organisation's policies and processes where requested,
- Drafting new policies in line with changing legislation and organisation requirements.
- Guiding managers on the interpretation of policy.
- Advice on all people-related policies including: absence, disciplinary, social media, whistleblowing, grievance, performance management, bullying and harassment, early retirement, flexible retirement, secondments, flexible working, equality and diversity, and wellbeing.
- Advice and guidance on recruitment and selection activity for both permanent and temporary recruitment, including advertising for specialist roles, assessment centre design, and advising upon recruitment-related issues.
- Advice on certificates of sponsorship, immigration process, and supporting issue management.
- Provision of auditable, accurate, and compliant template documentation to support managers with individual case management.
- Monitoring compliance against policy and process relating to individual case management, supported by NHSBSA advisers.
- Assessment and risk management for each case, supported by NHSBSA advisers
- Advice for informal and formal case management.
We work in partnership with your organisational leads to advise on the management of:
- organisational change support
- organisational change, redundancy, TUPE, and changes to terms and conditions of employment for both high volume change and individual change campaigns
- provide advice and guidance to allow managers to manage change programmes
- provide advice and guidance to managers to address and resolve people-related issues for those affected by change
- assess and manage risk on a case-by-case basis
- provide advice for managers throughout the consultation process
- develop clear, compliant, and auditable template documentation to support managers in delivering change
We provide a job-matching service delivered remotely, compliant with Agenda for Change and in partnership with your organisation’s trade union as required.
The service will:
- conduct desktop Agenda for Change evaluations for new posts
- consistency check all evaluations
- provide timely and clear communication of job evaluation outcomes
- provide support for appeals management
- provide transparent and auditable documentation to support the process
This is also offered as a standalone off-the-shelf service.
Exit interview services
- issue and process online exit interview surveys
- process exit interviews by teleconference or video conference
- process exit interview data analysis
- provide trend analysis and feedback