We offer an end-to-end recruitment process on your behalf – from authorisation to appointment.
Our system interfaces fully with NHS Jobs and other job websites and offers a microsite which you can access from a range of devices. The system provides full information about all your recruitment campaigns, as well as audit trails for individual applications.
We can manage all your internal and external recruitment campaigns, incorporating the following:
- Authorisation and advert – we advertise the vacancy for you through appropriate channels.
- Shortlisting – we provide support for the recruiting manager, respond to queries from candidates, and notify candidates of the outcome.
- Interview – we manage queries from candidates and issue invitations to interview.
- Offer – once the offer is made, we make sure everything is accurate and correct. We issue the offer letter, and take care of records management.
- Pre-employment checking – we check that the recruiting manager has completed the Right to Work and ID checks. We administer standard DBS checks, references, and occupational health checks. An optional addition to this is digital pre-employment checking.
- Contract issue – we confirm the start date, and check and issue the contract.