The NHS Pensions member events aim to help members understand everything you need to know about your NHS pension and how to navigate through the Scheme.
We have a number of events planned throughout the year to help you:
- understand what the NHS Pension Scheme is
- find out all you need to know about your Total Reward Statement and Annual Benefit Statement
- explore your retirement options
You can find links to register for our June 2022 dates on this page.
Understanding the NHS Pension Scheme and its benefits
These events allow you to find out how the Scheme works, who’s eligible to join and the benefits that you are entitled to.
- Tuesday 14 June, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309376281787
- Tuesday 14 June, 1pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309379531507
- Tuesday 14 June, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309380333907
- Wednesday 15 June, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309381126277
- Wednesday 15 June, 1pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309384085127
- Wednesday 15 June, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309384757137
Your Total Reward Statement and Annual Benefit Statement explained
Your Annual Benefit Statement and Total Reward Statement is your personal wallet to your NHS Pension contributions.
The sessions will cover all you need to know about your Annual Benefit Statement and Total Reward Statement including what it is, how to access it and how to understand your statement.
- Tuesday 21 June, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309390614657
- Tuesday 21 June, 1pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309391547447
- Tuesday 21 June, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309392018857
- Wednesday 22 June, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309392620657
- Wednesday 22 June, 1pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309392961677
- Wednesday 22 June, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309393423057
Your retirement options explained
Whether you are approaching retirement or just starting out in your career within the NHS, planning for your future has never been more important. These sessions aim to provide you with more information on your retirement options, including eligibility for taking a lump sum, as well as much more.
- Tuesday 28 June, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309394315727
- Tuesday 28 June, 1pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309394827257
- Tuesday 28 June, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309395288637
- Wednesday 29 June, 10am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309395850317
- Wednesday 29 June, 1pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309396582507
- Wednesday 29 June, 3pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/309397053917
These events are organised by the Stakeholder Engagement Team and they are suitable for all NHS Pension Scheme Members.
Each webinar includes a presentation lasting approximately 40 mins followed by a Q&A session during which you can ask questions. The team may not be able to answer any queries relating to your individual member record but will be able to advise on how to get more information. There's also an opportunity at the end of the sessions to give feedback on the event.
When available, you can register your place through Eventbrite, however you may have some issues opening this if you are using Internet Explorer. Try a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to register your place or get in touch with the Stakeholder Engagement Team.
If you require additional support with any of the events or would like to find out more, email the Stakeholder Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're unable to make the event you've registered for, cancel the tickets on Eventbrite so people on the waiting list can use the spaces. You can also keep up to date on the Employer Hub and Member Hub for any new event dates.