Orthodontic providers with contracts starting in April 2019, or after, must submit their Peer Assessment Rating (PAR) scores on Compass twice a year within the submission window, these are:
- 10 claims from 1 April and the end of September
- 10 claims from 1 October and the end of March
The current window will close on Friday 30 September 2022.
What you need to do
- Submit a request in Compass for 10 cases you completed in the submission window.
- Send the cases to your chosen independent calibrated examiner.
- Enter your PAR scores in Compass and submit them by 11:59pm on Friday 30 September 2022. Please ensure you leave plenty of time to do this as entries cannot be submitted retrospectively.
If you need any help submitting your PAR scores:
- read our 'Orthodontic PAR scores - sample creation and capture' guidance under the 'Compass online form guidance' section on our website
- read our article in our knowledge base: What are Peer Assessment Rating (PAR) and Managed Clinical Network (MCN) submissions?
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you have an orthodontic contract that started prior to April 2019, you do not need to submit PAR scores by this method.