If you are an Orthodontic provider and your contract started in April 2019 or after, you must submit your Peer Assessment Rating (PAR) scores on Compass twice a year.
You must submit:
- 10 claims between 1 April and the end of September
- 10 claims between 1 October and the end of March
The current window will close on Sunday 31 March 2024.
What you need to do
Submit a request in Compass for 10 cases you completed in the submission window.
Send the cases to your chosen independent calibrated examiner.
Enter your PAR scores in Compass and submit them by 11:59pm on Sunday 31 March 2024.
You should ensure that you leave plenty of time to do this as you cannot submit entries retrospectively. Please also include the number of Managed Clinical Network (MCN) meetings attended in this submission window.
If you need any help submitting your PAR scores:
- read our 'Orthodontic PAR scores - sample creation and capture' guidance under the 'Compass online form guidance' section on our website
- read our article in our knowledge base: What are Peer Assessment Rating (PAR) and Managed Clinical Network (MCN) submissions?
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your contracts started earlier than April 2019, you do not need to submit Orthodontic PAR scores by this method.