Skip to main content Skip to footer

Changes to email addresses and notification to NHS Pensions

We have become aware that organisations have been asked to review the email addresses they use, with some organisations changing this to a non email account.

If you have amended your email address, then you will need to notify NHS Pensions of any changes via the contact details forms that can be found on the NHS Pensions website.

If you are wanting to change the POL contact email address as well, you will need to complete the Pensions Online administrator details form that can be found on the website. Please note, non and email addresses will be accepted.