Pensions Online (POL) is an online tool based on the internal NHS Network (N3).
It gives employers the facility to update and amend members' pension records.
Complete our form to make amendments to the Pensions Online administrator details (Word: 257KB)
Pensions Online estimates where calendar length of service is more than 40 years
You will need to refer any cases to NHS Pensions, where both of these apply:
- you processed an estimate on Pensions Online
- the calendar length service exceeded 40 years and above
You should email the member's name and membership (SD) number.
It should go to email@example.com with the heading ‘Maximum service’.
It is important you do not issue the estimate to the member until NHS Pensions has confirmed that it's okay to do so.
Exceeding 25% of the standard Lifetime Allowance after lump sum commutation
A Maximum lump sum commutation appendix (PDF: 116KB) needs to be included with estimate requests where members exceed a quarter of the standard Lifetime Allowance after lump sum commutation.
Confirmation of the standard Lifetime Allowance can be found on the Members Hub and the Lifetime Allowance page.
We have POL guides available:
5. Member search (temporarily unavailable)
6. Site update (no longer relevant)
13. SM8 (PDF: 216KB)
20. SD55 – Protected leaver (no longer relevant)
21. SD55G - Change of personal details (temporarily unavailable)
22. SD55E - Amending contributions, pay and hours (temporarily unavailable)
24. Changes to whole time or part time (no longer relevant)
25. ADP4 (temporarily unavailable)
26. Non-updated records (temporarily unavailable)
28. Form RF12 - Application for a refund of contributions (temporarily unavailable)
29. TPP (no longer relevant)
32. Notifications (temporarily unavailable)
34. Error handling (temporarily unavailable)
37. View employer contacts
39. Memberzone (temporarily unavailable)
41. Age estimates benefits statement (AEBS) employer training guide (temporarily unavailable)
42. Delete an employment (temporarily unavailable)
43. Open and rewind an employment (temporarily unavailable)