Skip to main content Skip to footer

Change your personal details

It’s important you keep your personal details up to date with your employer.

Personal details include:

  • name
  • address
  • email address
  • telephone number
  • gender

If you’re not currently employed by the NHS, contact us to update your details.

Change of address

How you update your address will depend on your circumstances.

Active member

Tell your employer about your change of address. They will update their records and inform us.

If you have access to ESR Self Service, you can update your address yourself.

Deferred member

You should complete the change of address form (COA1) (PDF: 76KB) or contact the member helpline:

Telephone: 0300 330 1346

You can also email these changes of details to

Find out about call charges