Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and measures
Following a short consultation, the Department of Health and Social Care has announced an extension to retire and return easements to 31 October 2022.
On 31 October 2022, the temporary easements will end for:
- the 16-hour rule in the 1995 Section
- abatement for special class status holders in the 1995 Section who retire and return to work between age 55 to 60
- draw down abatement in the 2008 Section and 2015 Scheme
Read our guidance on support for retired members.
What you can do in the pensioner hub
If you’re an NHS pensioner or a surviving spouse, partner or dependant we have information on:
- pensions increase and P60s
- being re-employed in the NHS
- having your pension paid overseas
- what happens to your pension in the event of your death
- what you should do if you have a change of circumstances
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP)
- overpayments and what to do
You should also read the useful information we have available.
You can contact us if you need to.
Reminder of postal address change
Our postal address is:
NHS Pensioner Admin
PO Box 2269