Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and measures
Guidance on support for retired members and returning to work in the NHS during the pandemic.
What you can do in the pensioner hub
If you’re an NHS pensioner or a surviving spouse, partner or dependant we have information on:
- pensions increase and P60s
- being re-employed in the NHS
- having your pension paid overseas
- what happens to your pension in the event of your death
- what you should do if you have a change of circumstances
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP)
- overpayments and what to do
You should also read the useful information we have available.
You can contact us if you need to.
Reminder of postal address change
Our postal address is:
NHS Pensioner Admin
PO Box 2269