Our team is here to help you administer the scheme and can help with any queries you may have.
Our purpose is to:
- engage, educate and escalate any issues
- act as the voice of employers
- ensure collaborative working within our organisation
Our role is to work with a team of experienced administrators who:
- help to maintain the employer and stakeholder email accounts
- keep contact details up to date
- co-ordinate stakeholder events
As a team, we play an active role in:
- attending regional pension group meetings
- hosting some regional pensions special interest group (SIG) meetings
- providing regular updates
- delivering educational training
Our 7 stakeholder engagement managers are responsible for different employer types of issues.
View our team structure (PDF: 148KB) to check who your assigned point of contact is.
You can contact us by email at:
To report service incidents and suggest improvements, you can use the service improvement/incident form (PDF: 149KB) to suggest improvements or raise issues.
The form must be sent to email@example.com by a named pensions administrator.
The stakeholder engagement team will take forward any incidents reported. They'll ask the referrer to submit a business development form (PDF: 222KB) to their regional pension group (if applicable).
Use the flowchart for incidents and changes (PDF: 258KB) if you would like more information.
We'll respond to all requests with a full response. It will explain what we are doing to help or give a reason why a suggestion cannot be taken forward.
Read more about the NHS Pensions service improvement and development board in the terms of reference (PDF: 68.3KB).