In the Member Hub you will find all the information you need about being a member of the NHS Pension Scheme.
If you work for the NHS and you are not in the Scheme, you can find out how to join.
If you have a change of circumstances
There may be changes in your circumstances that can affect your pension.
Find out what to do if you:
- want to leave or take a break from the Scheme
- are going through a divorce or dissolving a civil partnership
- want to nominate someone to receive your pension benefits if you die
- want to apply to receive bereavement benefits
- want to change your personal details
Find out about:
- contributions to your pension based on your pensionable pay
- transferring a previous pension into the scheme
- increasing your pension
Preparing for retirement
Keep up to date by subscribing to our:
It’s also important that you tell us about a change of address or personal details so we can keep our records up to date.