Both our organisation and NHS England and NHS Improvement are committed to the transparency agenda. We consider publishing the details of NHS payments to dentists to be in the public interest.
Since 2015, we’ve published details of these payments on a annual basis, in a format that is easy to compare.
The data published includes:
- associated activity data
- additional payments
- guidance notes to help you understand the data
Data for 2022 to 2023
Data for 2021 to 2022
Please note- It was brought to our attention that both the commissioner and region published in this report were incorrect in some instances. This was due to the commissioner and region name displaying the name that a contract was commissioned by as at 1 July 2022, instead of the commissioner code within the 2021-22 financial year. This affected the following commissioners:
- QJ2 - Joined Up Care Derbyshire STP
- QHL - Birmingham and Solihull STP
- QOP - Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
- QUA - The Black Country and West Birmingham STP