Registered users within the NHS and public sector can use the portal to access data about prescribing and dispensing, as well as financial and organisation information.
Go to the Information Services Portal
Limited data is available to the general public using the guest login.
The ISP is available Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 8pm, excluding Bank Holidays. The system is usually available outside of these hours but may be unavailable due to maintenance.
Register for the portal
Pharmacy Contractors who require access to Payment Information are required to email: email@example.com
You can request access to the portal if you:
- work for an NHS England Integrated Care Board (ICB) or Sub Integrated Care Board Location (SICBL) and need access to CPAF, NMS and MUR Reports
- work for a Commissioner/Provider who needs access to Home Oxygen Reports
- work for a Home Oxygen Supply company
- work for a Home Oxygen Region
- need access to Management Information Spreadsheet (MIS)
- work for the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC)
To request access, email: DataServicesSupport@nhsbsa.nhs.uk.
Important information and updates
NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) reorganisation as of 1 April 2021
Changes due to the CCG reorganisation have been implemented with effect from April 2021 dispensing data and have been implemented across all our reporting systems where applicable - Information Services Portal (ISP), Open Data Portal (OPD) and ePACT2.
Read more about the changes and how it affects our systems and reports (Word: 64KB).
The One Drug Database (ODD)
You can read more about the implementation of the ODD and how this affects our systems and reports.
Detailed Prescribing Information (DPI) decommissioned
The prescribing data will now only be available as the English Prescribing Dataset (EPD) available through our Open Data Portal.
Read our GDPR statement (Word: 242 KB) to see how we'll handle and store your data
Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.