We provide prescribing, dispensing and organisation data to help NHS stakeholders track trends and to inform decisions.
Using a wide range of information based on prescribing and dispensing, we create reports specific to user needs and requirements.
These reports allow informed decisions to be made in order to deliver value for money services to patients and taxpayers.
Information is made available to Primary Care Organisations (PCOs), NHS stakeholders and the general public to help with:
- performance management
- financial planning
- adhering to clinical best practice
- compliance with regulations
- identifying outlier behaviour
- publication of national statistics
You can also view our Data Release Calendar.
Public prescription data
Information Services produces a number of reports which are freely available to the public. These are grouped into three categories:
You can also access a number of reports via Catalyst - Public Insight Portal
Three data download data files are available via Information Services Portal
- Demographic data
- Drug data
- Prescribing data
The demographic data can be accessed via
- Information Services Portal - users will then be directed Catalyst our Public Insight Portal where the data can be extracted
- Catalyst - Public Insight Portal
We also provide:
- information on Antimicrobial Stewardship
- a Medicines Optimisation Dashboard (including Medication Safety metrics)
Our information systems are supported by a team with a telephone and email service ready to answer any queries on the data you may have.
Please contact us if you have any queries.