We can help you to set up learning content for your organisation, putting bespoke modules on to the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) system as well as national e-learning content, and statutory and mandatory training.
We can also work with your subject matter experts to manage and create your e-learning and classroom-based training, and set up a reporting system to let you accurately record staff compliance.
Learning co-ordination services
You will be able to manage learning content within the system including uploading e-learning and classroom events.
Classroom event co-ordination includes:
- room bookings
- liaison with trainer
- joining instructions, including pre-work, maps to locations, and security and access arrangements
- updating of attendance
- Kirkpatrick level one e-evaluations
- reporting on events, attendance, and evaluation
We can develop courses tailored for your organisation, including the following:
- Full training cycle applied through consultative approach with subject matter experts.
- Bespoke training packages to suit learning outcomes. Charges are variable and will depend on the specific requirements, and are requested through an Additional Services Request (ASR).
- Development of SCORM-compliant e-learning packages, including quality assurance and user testing to deliver measurable results.
- Being able to include multi-media content to suit modern learner expectations.