We manage the pension process for providers and performers who are members of the NHS pension scheme.
We use information from providers area teams and health boards to:
- calculate contributions on behalf of employees and employers
- transfer funds to the NHS pension scheme.
- manage additional voluntary contributions to private pension providers
- manage added benefits on behalf of scheme members
- manage all aspects of the pension process,
- provide information to the NHS pension scheme to update the records of dental members.
Visit the NHS Pensions member hub for more information.
A new NHS Pension Scheme guide for NHS general dental practitioners (GDPs) is now available on our website. The guide provides an overview of the NHS Pension Scheme rules, how your pension is administered and information on roles and responsibilities in relation to the NHS Pension Scheme for NHS GDPs.
2019/20 Pensions Annual Allowance Charge Compensation Policy
NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSEI) have launched a new policy relating to pension tax rules. Full step by step guidance is available on the NHS England pensions website page.
Follow link to ‘Quick guide for clinicians’ and open ‘2019/20 pensions annual allowance charge compensation policy: Quick guide for clinicians’ for more details.
The ‘Pensions Compensation Forms’ can be found in the Pensions folder on Compass.