A number of the prescribing reports previously viewed through the Information Services Portal have now migrated to ePACT2.
'Guest' users will now view the reports via the new ‘Catalyst’ system.
Log in to the portal
Registered users within the NHS and public sector can use the portal to access data about prescribing and dispensing, as well as financial and organisation information.
Go to the Information Services PortalLimited data is available to the general public using the guest login.
The ISP is available Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 8pm, excluding Bank Holidays. The system is usually available outside of these hours but may be unavailable due to maintenance.
Register for the portal
You can request access to the portal if you:
- work for an NHS England Local Team who needs access to CPAF, NMS and MUR Reports
- work for a Commissioner/Provider who needs access to Home Oxygen Reports
- work for a Home Oxygen Supply company
- work for a Home Oxygen Region
- need access to Management Information Spreadsheet (MIS)
- work for the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC)
- are a Pharmacy Contractor who needs to view CPAF report
To request access, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacy Contractors who require access to Payment Information, email: email@example.com
Read our GDPR statement (Word: 242 KB) to see how we'll handle and store your data