Updated MUR medicines for national target group
From 1 October 2019 to 31 March 2020, at least 70% of MUR service consultations should be done with patients in at least one of the two national target groups:
- Patients taking a high-risk medicine
- Patients who’ve been discharged from hospital in the last 8 weeks and had changes made to the drugs they're taking while in hospital
MUR drug list
These products are classified as MUR medicines for patients taking high-risk medicines, as outlined in Part VIC of the drug tariff.
You can view the high-risk medicines:
- NSAIDS drug list (Excel: 9KB)
- Anticoagulants drug list (Excel: 9KB)
- Antiplatelets drug list (Excel: 8KB)
- Diuretics drug list (Excel: 9KB)
As outlined in Part VIC of the drug tariff, you should only do NMS with patients who’ve, for the first time, been prescribed a particular NMS medicine for the following conditions.
You can view each condition and its drug list: