The Manage your service (MYS) portal offers an online alternative to the current paper-based process and access to a range of useful services.
Sign up for MYS
To register your pharmacies and authorise individuals’ access to MYS, you must be the business owner, director or an individual previously registered through our Information Services Portal.
Once we have received your completed access authorisation form, we'll start the process of creating accounts for your users. This usually takes 2 to 5 working days to complete.
As part of this process, users will get an email from 'Microsoft Invitations' inviting them to access applications in our organisation by a member of our support team.
The MYS registration guide (PDF: 1.69MB) is available to help with this process.
Once you have registered for the service, you can access the MYS portal.
What our aims are
Pharmacy staff spend a lot of time processing end of month claims and use several different methods to complete a range of services with us.
We aim to reduce this administrative burden by providing one portal to complete reimbursement and remuneration tasks.
To begin, we have made the following available via the MYS portal:
- pharmacy prescription batch submission forms
- referred back and disallowed items
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme (formerly Quality Payment Scheme)
- prescription image requests
Pharmacies can also request information reports providing more visibility of claims made.
This will create savings that we can reinvest in frontline patient care.
How this will affect your pharmacy
The MYS portal allows you to complete your end of month submission online.
- there’ll be less room for error in the submission process
- you’ll be able to view all your past submissions in one place
- you’ll be able to manage your submissions more easily
- verifying your prescriptions after processing and payment will be much easier
You’ll still need to send your paper prescriptions to us as normal.
You can also request to receive your referred back and disallowed items using the portal instead of them being posted to you
- you’ll receive your referred back items sooner
- you can provide the information required to process the items faster
- you can track the progress of your referred back items throughout until the point they are processed
- there is no risk of losing them in transit
If you’d like more information about MYS, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.