We’ve designed a training package to help you use eDEN.
The training package includes:
- offsite training with area teams (during the initial roll out)
- online learning
- WebEX sessions that cover specific topics
eDEN off-site training sessions
Our off-site training sessions are delivered to an agenda which will help you:
- access and navigate the system
- use pre-built reports and dashboards
- interpret and understand the data and graphs within the dashboards
You don’t need to contact us to arrange the sessions. All off-site face-to-face training will be organised through your customer liaison managers.
If you have any questions about the sessions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
eDEN online learning
You can have a personal WebEx session to cover any eDEN requirement you might have.
You can also book an introductory overview session covering the main areas of the eDEN system.
WebEx sessions are booked as one hour slots.
Only you or your invited colleagues will be connected to the WebEx session.
If you'd like to arrange a WebEx session, email us at: email@example.com.