1. Please read the following terms and conditions, which apply to any use made by you of information or other material contained on the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) website ("information").
2. Content from the NHSBSA website is covered by NHSBSA copyright. Visitors can download material in accordance with the Open Government Licence. Should you wish to re-use the information you must include the following statement: “[NHSBSA Title of Information], NHSBSA Copyright [current calendar year]” This information is licenced under the terms of the Open Government Licence.
3. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these NHSBSA web pages are controlled for these purposes by the NHSBSA. In accessing the NHSBSA's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content as detailed in the Open Government Licence.
4. The methods of searching and presentation of information, certain information content, graphics, layout, design and other features of the NHSBSA website are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to us.
5. We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all of the information. However, we do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the information, neither do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted.
6. The NHSBSA website contains links to various websites that are operated by third parties over whom we have no control. We therefore do not make any representation - and do not accept any liability - in respect of the content, products or services available from such websites, or the business of such third parties. Any dealings with third parties accessed using the NHSBSA website shall be entirely at your own risk.
If you have any questions about using the NHSBSA website, or if you wish to report any violations of intellectual property rights or if you are seeking permission under these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase terms and conditions